Questions about your declaration
If you have any questions about the New Zealand Traveller Declaration, you can phone our Contact Centre, which is open from 8am to 10pm (NZST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- +64 4 931 5799 – for international callers
(please note that charges may apply from your service provider)
- 0800 359 269 – toll free number for NZ based callers
- 1800 359 269 – toll free number for Australia based callers
We monitor messages from 8am to 10pm (NZST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. We aim to respond within two working days.
If you need immediate assistance, please call us instead.
Note: we are unable to assist with enquiries about NZeTA, visas, passports, and bringing items into New Zealand. For more information, check the links below:
Contact us – Immigration New Zealand
- New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority
Information about NZeTA – Immigration New Zealand
Passports New Zealand website
- What you can bring into New Zealand
Check if you can bring or send an item to New Zealand – Ministry of Primary Industries