How we support accessibility
We support accessibility by:
- designing an accessible web form
- including alternate formats on the website – traveller factsheet in 22 languages, information videos with transcripts, large print, braille and audio content. We’re working on getting Easy Read.
- checking our content for accessibility issues, keeping track of issues and fixing them
- engaging with independent accessibility advisors
- working to meet the NZ Government Web Accessibility Standard and NZ Government Web Usability Standard